Wednesday, December 9, 2009

What fun it is to laugh and sing...

...a sleighing slaying song tonight!

Vampire slaying songs, that is.



I am often struck dumb when I take a moment to think about how much my husband loves me. He's such an amazing person, I have so much fun with him, and he not only loves me, he likes me! (I'm sure many of us grownups have come to realize that the one does not necessarily mean the other.)

Lately I've been particularly grateful that he, after some initial hesitation, has taken wholeheartedly to watching Buffy the Vampire Slayer seasons on DVD with me. We made it through the sketchy Season 1 quickly (with much apologizing and assuring him that it'd get better--though I don't think he really minded), Season 2 with some eye rolling but with more enjoyment, and then on through Seasons 3-5 with a lot of interesting discussions about the Buffyverse, character development, and where the story is going.

We finished-up Season 6 last night. Willow/Tara, Xander/Anya, the whole dramatic, lovely arch. Loved it. We'll be starting Season 7, the last season, tonight. Assuming it's available at the library. And I'm excited to be sharing it with my best friend.

Just had to dork-out on you and share my happiness! 


1 comments:

G Colby December 9, 2009 at 10:32 AM  

Ah Buffy! Yeah to another fan!!!

  © Blogger template 'Isfahan' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP