Here are a few of the facts:
- We actually set-up the tree weeks ago, but since Hanukkah was first it didn't seem right to flaunt Christmas all over the internet.
- I don't like artificial trees (I usually say, "fake" but I know that's rude) because they don't smell right.
- Justin doesn't like real trees because they shed their needles.
- We have an artificial tree this year (but next year...)
- Cats climb trees. They don't care if it's a real tree or a plastic tree.
- Between the dogs, the cats, and the toddler, the bottom half of the tree is nearly always ornament-free.
- IT'S CHRISTMAS THIS WEEK!!!!! (How did that happen?)