Friday, April 1, 2011

What a Sorry Little Post

So I'm sitting here during my lunch break, eating a bean burrito (protein!), drinking water (replentish those fluids!), reading blogs (maybe yours!), catching-up on Facebook (thank you, social media, for sucking so much of my time in an interesting and potentially totally useless way!), and thinking about what to blog about.

It should be easy to come up with something. I'm nearly 23 weeks pregnant. I have a 2 year old. I have 2 dogs and 5 cats. I have a house with a yard. I have a kitchen. I've read some books lately. I've been knitting. I've been making lists of what I want to do before the baby is born, and what I want to do after the baby is born. I've started excersizing (kind of). ::sigh:: I cannot spell exercize w/out spell-check. (Exersice? No, don't even tell me.) It's April but it's snowing.

Yup, a full life. But I don't have any pictures to share (since I'm on my work computer) and cannot think of a single thing to blog about picture-less. One of those days. So instead you get this. Sorry, folks.

(Maybe my brain blood is all in my uterus?)

0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'Isfahan' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP