Thursday, August 11, 2011

41 Weeks :: A Birth

Operation Homebirth was a success! Meet my newborn daughter:



Ilse Louise
Born 08-08-11
8 lbs 2 oz


Lots of golden hair
Nurses like she's done this before (but I don't think she has)


I haven't typed up the birthstory quite yet. I've found myself very busy with things like looking into my baby's eyes, cuddling with my two year old and telling her I love her, watching TV with my husband, and eating and sleeping. It's a busy schedule and I am uncertain when it'll let up.

I'll tell you one thing now. She was worth the wait.

3 comments:

Jamie August 11, 2011 at 9:04 AM  

ohmygosh, look at her! congratulations!!! glad everyone is safe and sound and happy.

G Colby August 11, 2011 at 9:36 AM  

We are so happy for you all!! Congratulations :) She is just perfect. Enjoy this time getting to know your baby girl, spending time with your big girl (how does that happen?) and cherishing this special time with Justin.

Wisconsin Parent August 12, 2011 at 11:25 AM  

CONGRATS! (I found your blog through Tara and Bebe Meals...I'm in Sun Prairie). Enjoy your beautiful family. :-)

  © Blogger template 'Isfahan' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP