Monday, February 20, 2012

Last Week in Review

My three-year-old was ill off-and-on all through the midnight hours one night. Came into my room and crawled into bed with me the next morning, as usual. Responded to my question, "Does your stomach still hurt?" by vomiting directly onto my sheets and pillow.

The baby carefully held my current riveting read and then not-so-carefully freed the book from its cover.

I found several more grey hairs.

Three-year-old cuddled with me all day when I was sick. Told me she loves me. Got ready for bed each evening without any tantrums.

Baby added arching from palms to toe-tips to her repertoire (is already very handy at army-crawling backward). Smiled and smiled. Did not get sick.

And now it's Monday. Of a new week. Let us all have a good one!

0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'Isfahan' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP