Wednesday, October 19, 2011

A Walk

We went on a walk tonight (our usual evening pastime) and we all wore hats and gloves, it was so cold. And even with her hat on my poor baby's ears were still chilly when we got home. Brrrrrrr. 

I'm already mourning the warm so I'm going to dwell on the loss share a lovely memory from this summer/early-fall. My sister sent us a Little sized doll wrap for my daughter, and Uli loves carrying her babies on walks just as I carry Ilse. Isn't she adorable? 

The Good Old Days, when one didn't need a parka to be outdoors...
[aprox 30 days ago]


Sure is hard to believe that I used to carry her everywhere. It wasn't even that long ago...

Summer 2009

Never really got the hang of the back carry...
But this one time, it worked!

Rain, schmain! (Hi Liz! Thanks for Uli's doll wrap!)


Memories. And a lifetime more to make! How many miles will we walk? I wonder. :-)

2 comments:

Grandma Newell October 20, 2011 at 8:42 PM  

Life is Good!

G Colby October 22, 2011 at 12:20 AM  

ah, we go for walks almost every day, often around the time the school bus comes through the neighborhood! I love the doll wrap for Uli!

  © Blogger template 'Isfahan' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP