Friday, May 7, 2010

Always a Draft, Never a Post

I realized I haven't been posting much lately. It's not that I haven't been writing, though! But nothing is finished...

Here's a sampling of the titles of some posts I've been inspired to start, currently have in my Drafts, and hope to have published here soon:

Lifestyle Change
Singing Songs of Sixpence [and others]
Try, Try Again
Needlepoint
Goodbye, Thumbkin!
I don't know why she swallowed the fly
Got Broccoli?
Overdue Onion :: Do Over Onion
Farewell My Kind-of Friend
Nursing Rules for Toddlers
Peanut Allergy

Watch for [hopefully] some more regular posting in the months to come. Ideally, I'd like to post at least 3x a week. But then, I'd also like to shower at least 3x a week. Sometimes we just don't get what we wish for.

3 comments:

Jamie May 7, 2010 at 12:47 PM  

i like needlepoint.

we are patient. but, if it makes you feel better, in a trade off for posting so much i only shower two times a week. maybe. sometimes once.

Momma May 7, 2010 at 5:13 PM  

Lots to look forward to!

Anonymous May 8, 2010 at 10:39 AM  

Looking forward to your posts!

  © Blogger template 'Isfahan' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP