Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Mama's Mini-Makeover

Nothing like the second trimester. Suddenly I have some energy back and am feeling the baby move, but I'm also noticing all my regular shirts are too short and that I've grown out of all my pants. I'm also reacting to other people's pregnancies in strange ways, like when Rebecca over at Girl's Gone Child announced she was pregnantwith twins and I thought, Gee, I sure wish I were pregnant with twins.

(Don't worry Honey, there's just one in there this time!)

So to shake it up, what else could I do but pull on the maternity tops, get out the ol' belly band and, barring any better ideas, chop off my hair.

Before 
(A ponytail/bun. Like always)



After
(A little sassy!)

I'm happy with the change.

Anyone have any other mid-pregnancy pick-me-ups? I'm enjoying my rounding belly, but am feeling more like Blah than Glowing. (Keep in mind that any ideas must be free or nearly so. I blew my budget with the haircut!)

4 comments:

Jamie March 15, 2011 at 12:14 PM  

love the new hair! when i was mid-pregnancy my treat was new shoes. spring-y/summer shoes! and gallons and gallons of fruit.

Elizabeth White March 15, 2011 at 1:31 PM  

I love the hair!!! Oh, so cute. *One pick me up was...foot baths and painting my toes...while I could still reach them. :-)

G Colby March 15, 2011 at 3:35 PM  

LOVE the hair! It suits you :) A nice coat of nail polish always is a nice pick me up. And super easy to do at home...and Uli make like hers done too, so it can be a girly time for momma and little one.

Momma March 15, 2011 at 8:53 PM  

Love the cut! So cute and sassy on you :) It reminds me of when I had my hair in a similar cut, but had to change it as it was too young for me. You prove my point, it is perfect for you, young woman!

  © Blogger template 'Isfahan' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP